The Safe Way to Dispose of Unwanted or No Longer Needed Prescription Pills

Olmsted County Residences can take their unwanted prescription pills to the collection box at the Olmsted County Sheriff’s Department at the Government Center on 4th Street SE.  There is also a collection box at the Dodge County Sheriff’s Department in Mantorville and at the Kasson Police Station.

Please do not flush down the toilet unwanted prescription pills; keep them out of the water system.