Olmsted County Advisory Boards

I am a supporter of Advisory Boards/Commissions and the public’s involvement on these Boards.  Olmsted County relies on these boards to study issues and provide recommendations for the County to consider.  If you are interested in serving on a County Advisory please contact me or call the County Administration office 507.328.6001.  The Advisory Boards are:

  • Community Services Advisory Board
  • Environmental Commission
  • Extension Committee
  • Human Rights Commission
  • Parks Commission
  • Public Health Services Advisory Board
  • Youth Commission
  • Civil Services Commission
  • Planning Advisory Commission
  • Zoning Board of Adjustment